Monday 16 April 2007

Australian Pink Floyd

Went to see these guys playing on the 31st of March. Totally awesome. Few pics and a vid here, but the quality is very poor (sorry).

The stage was setup in the same type of form as the Pulse tour. Good light show, all in all costs around £25 per ticket.

I can't remember the entire play list, but included:
- Shine on you crazy diamond (of course)
- Another brick
- Breath
- Money
- Learning to fly
- Great Gig in the sky (Beautifully performed. My absolute favourite song of all time)
- Set the controls for the heart of the sun
- Pigs (Three different ones) - it wins my award for most freeky Floyd tune
- Us and them
- One slip
- On the turning away
- Astronomy Domine
- Comfortably Numb
- Wish you were here
- High hopes
- Time
- One of these days (I'm going to cut you into little pieces)
- Careful with that axe Eugene (ha ha!)
- The Wall

I know I've missed at least 3 more...

Highly recommended if you get the chance and are any degree of a fan. I'd go back to see the exact same gig again!

No comments: