Friday 27 April 2007

Under a rock

I've been in hiding for the past few weeks. Sorry.

We've found a house we are interested in putting a bid in for. It's a step up, so the nerves are jangling. All these questions; can we afford it, is it worth it, will we have the energy to do it up?

We need more space though, that's for sure. I was approaching the point of kicking off extension work to the house, but it's fallen by the wayside to this idea.

Don't want to jinx anything by saying more. Fingers crossed though!

So this weekend is gardening to get our house in a good state as we start thinking about selling it. Got a few estate agents in next week to price my house.

As Lorna says, watch this space!

1 comment:

LornaJane said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you too ... let us know what happens won't you?